I made it! Finally...

• I was able to finally reset my password. I must say, the german emails a bit annoying.

Oh well... Gotta keep a global mindset. :)

Now.. let's see what plugins we need.

• Jason - is there anyway to translate the buttons to english as well? Do they offer an option of having text buttons versus images? It would really help out.

• hehe.. i know that. ;)

but the weird thing was that I wrote my post in english 100%.... but when I read it back it was half and half. I think it may be WorldLingo that I use to translate. its translating both the english and german.

• Hi edge :)

Where is a mixed posting? In this thread? I only see english here.

Once there was the option to change the design. Don't know why it was removed. Maybe the admins could bring that option back and change one design to english. Since (thanks to Mala) we have more and more english speaking people here, that would make sense to me.

But you may always ask your quetion in english. A lot of people know english very well here (swindus for example ;) )

• Zitat

Original von loadman
    Don't talk to him until he gets a picture

:P

I got a picture.. Happy? :)

It only took me an hour to get the forum to accept myavatar. It seems that there is a problem uploading an avatar if you are using a translation service (ie, WorldLingo).

• Zitat

Original von edge

I got a picture.. Happy? :)

It only took me an hour to get the forum to accept myavatar. It seems that there is a problem uploading an avatar if you are using a translation service (ie, WorldLingo).

Ahh There is your problem indeed. :D

Yes I only switch the translator on if I get really stuck with the menus or want to read a post in German.

But I don't use the translator on very often as I've quickly worked out the buttons I need to hit, and as you found out 'the hard way' it can cause problems with some Wepage functions

I was thinking of writting a quick guide to for English Speaking folk in the Wiki.. Seems more and more like a good idea