Interrest check - anyone looking for a broadcast monitor lot?

• I hope it's okay to write this in english, as my written german is not all what it could be - feel free to post in german though ;)

As the topic says, I'm looking to see if there could be any interrest in doing a trade for a bunch of various broadcast monitors.

From 9" -> 21", and various brands, Sony PVM/BVM, Hitachi, Barco, JVC. Meetup in northern Germany would be great, if possible, and if anyone could be interrested of course.

I myself am primarily looking for CIB Nintendo NES/Famicom, SNES/Super Famicom games and NTSC has first priority. NTSC games for other consoles also would be nice to hear about, so don't hold potential trade fodder back ;-).

In regards to arcade stuff a nice Namco 20" monitor style cocktail (or other 20"+ cocktail cabs) would be fun - never owned a cocktail, but I deffinately need it to be larger than the 14" in most I've come across. A dedicated Galaga would also be very tempting - or anything Candy-cab, as long as condition is fine+.

All the above mentioned could be +/- cash from both parts, and the constalation of broadcast monitor makes and sizes could be tailored to a potential traders needs ;)